Tanizawa Sōgō Appraisal Co., Ltd., established in 1967, provides real estate appraisal, consulting on real estate development, investigation and other real estate related services. The team of licensed real estate appraisers and many other professionals works to fully satisfy their clients needs based on abundant experience. As the real estate business is globalizing, they actively serve international clients who seek real estate properties in Japan. They also work for clients in Japan looking for real estate properties overseas, in collaboration with other real estate service providers overseas. They are expanding their services in personal property and business valuation. They hold the following credentials:
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Appraisal for asset trading, exchanging & evaluation; collateral; financial accounting; business restructuring; negotiations/lawsuits, environmental evaluation; real estate securitization, acquisition of land for public use or for public auction, pre- and post-appraisal of real estate; business succession; inheritance and tax planning; and public land appraisal.
- Consulting for Real Estate Development Project
- Machinery & Equipment Valuation
- Business Valuation