Madrid, Spain (1 June 2020)
Valuation Research Group (VRG), a leading global provider of independent valuation, advisory and value-related services is pleased to announce that Sandra Daza, CEO of VRG’s Spain-based member firm Gesvalt, will present a live webinar discussing the impact of COVID-19 on the valuation and financing of real estate assets.
COVID-19 has had a very significant impact both in the real estate sector and in the world economy. The challenge of proper asset valuation will need to be faced.
During the webinar, the presenters will address the following questions:
- What aspects must be taken into account to determine the value of the assets?
- How will the current financing conditions be affected and how will it affect the current financing schemes?
- What real estate assets will be most in-demand by investors?
- What is the role of supervisors and regulators?
- What legal aspects should we take into account?
To register for the live webinar on 4 June 2020 (Madrid), please click here.
Valuation Research Group (VRG) is a global valuation practice that furnishes expert and independent opinions of value for solvency, fairness, business enterprises, intangible assets, capital stock, equity interests, real estate and fixed assets. VRG has a network of over 1,300 professionals located in offices throughout continental Europe and the United Kingdom, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Australia, and the United States. The Spain-based practice operates as Gesvalt.